If you have not paid your toll properly, the toll must be paid retroactively.
Retroactive payment at a GO point of sale
Possible in the event of non-payment (e. g. if your credit is too low or the GO-Box is locked) or partial payment (incorrectly set number of axles or EURO emission class) of the toll:
- At a GO point of sale within 5 hours and 100 km (in both directions of travel).
- Please show your GO-Box.
Retroactive payment by telephone, SelfCare Portal or app
Only possible in the event of partial payment (incorrectly set number of axles or EURO emission class) of the toll:
- Within 96 hours.
- With the ASFINAG Service Center.
- Using the SelfCare Portal
What should you pay attention to?
- When paying retroactively by telephone, please have your licence plate and GO-Box number and/or PAN (Personal Account Number) ready.
- Please check in advance what period or what toll route the retroactive payment is to be made for. We recommend using the corresponding individual payment information to assist you in this. These can be accessed using the SelfCare Portal.
- Please check what correct axle number and/or rate-relevant characteristic (EURO emission class, drive type) you would like to pay retroactively for. Subsequent correction is not possible if a retroactive payment has already been made for the stated period or the stated toll route.