Explanations on the obligation to provide evidence
Obligation to provide evidence
Certain rate-relevant characteristics (type of drive, EURO emission class) must always be evidenced to us by means of suitable verification documents. There is no obligation to provide evidence for EURO emission classes I, II and III.
Deadline for providing evidence
Evidence of rate-relevant characteristics must be received by us within 28 calendar days after saving on the GO-Box.
Please always send us a copy of your vehicle's registration certificate! If the registration certificate does not show the rate-relevant characteristics, please submit additional verification documents.
These include in particular (in copy):
- CoP Document (Conformity of Production)
- CEMT evidence of conformity with the technical and safety requirements for a motor vehicle (CEMT evidence for short)
- CoC document (Certificate of Conformity)
This is how you can send us the verification documents
Video for the verification of rate-relevant characteristics
The rate-relevant characteristics (drive type, EURO emission class) of your motor vehicle over 3.5 t MPW influence the amount of the toll. The “cleaner” you are on the road, the lower the toll rate.
Have you registered your license plate number as a test drive and transfer license plate number (“transfer license plate number”) for the GO toll system? Then the following regulation applies to the evidence of the rate-relevant characteristics:
- You must subsequently provide evidence of the rate-relevant characteristics of the motor vehicles to which you attach the transfer licence plate for each period separately: for journeys between the 1st and 15th of a month by the end of the month, for journeys between the 16th and the end of the month by the 15th of the following month.
- The evidence must be uploaded to the SelfCare portal.
The verification documents must clearly show
- with which vehicle you drove on the Austrian toll road network and during which period.
- which verifiable rate-relevant characteristics are to be assigned to the vehicle used.