Pick up a GO-Box at one of our GO points of sale. You need the registration certificate of your motor vehicle and pay only a 5 EUR processing fee.
You can recognise our GO points of sale by this symbol:
For signage, please refer to Appendix 5 of the Tolling Regulations.
As a GO Direkt customer you will receive a collection code or the GO-Box will be sent to you. More about GO Direkt ...
GO-Box for motorhomes
Request a GO-Box for motorhomes from the GO point of sale. With this box, the basic category (minimum number of axles of the vehicle) is fixed and cannot be changed. Because with a motorhome, the axles of a trailer or support axles are not taken into account when calculating the rate.
Example: You drive a motorhome with 2 axles. Have the basic category 2 stored on the GO-Box. If you are also towing a motorhome, you do not need to change the category.
Play it safe:
- Check the data on the customer receipts you received at the GO point of sale.
- Have incorrect data corrected on site!
- Always carry the vehicle declaration in the vehicle!
At the GO point of sale you will receive instructions together with your GO-Box and customer receipts on how to install the GO-Box. Correct installation of the GO-Box is crucial to paying your toll properly.
In Austria, motor vehicles are subject to strict regulations on pollutant emissions and noise pollution. These are based on EU directives.
Your truck's harmful exhaust emissions and noise pollution will affect your toll rate. For this reason, you must provide us with evidence of certain rate-relevant characteristics (type of drive, EURO emission class) of your vehicle. The rate characteristics that are subject to verification are only stored at the GO point of sale, but not checked.
You must provide evidence of rate-relevant characteristics within 28 days of registering for the GO toll system. If you miss this deadline, you must pay a substitute toll. You can also send us the evidence before you register for the GO toll system.
Please remember that the EURO emission class does not correspond to the environmental badge that must be affixed to the windscreen in Germany.
This is how you check whether your GO-Box is working:
Press the service button before and after your journey and watch the.
Pay particular attention to theduring your trip.
The GO-Box is a loan device. You only pay a EUR 5 processing fee when you pick it up.
If you no longer need the GO-Box, please return it to one of our GO points of sale. We will reuse it or recycle it.
You can also post the GO-Box back to us. Make sure that the GO-Box is sealed and protected for shipping. You can obtain a special protective film from our GO points of sale.
- Pay your toll with GO Direkt. GO Direkt is ASFINAG's payment service. Personal, flexible, free of charge, direct – GO Direkt. You even get money back at the end of the year.
- Plan your route through Austria with the ASFINAG route planner. Plan for rest stops. The HGV parking space information also helps you in this respect.
- Find out about roadworks and diversions using the traffic reports.
- Calculate the amount of your toll with the toll calculator or the toll calculator light.
Have a nice journey!